8/23/2017

Gene Marshall Doll to Retire for the Third Time

It has been announced that the current Gene Marshall line, produced by Jamieshow, will be retired in 6 months at the 2018 Jamieshow Palm Springs Convention. The event is being called "A Fashion Retrospective & Farewell to Gene" and takes place February 16-18th at the Riviera Palm Springs Resort & Spa.

                                     



Here is the link to the announcement. Note: if the link goes nowhere, just copy it and paste it in your browser address window. Blogger is not working properly for me for some reason.

http://mailchi.mp/jamieshow/jamieshow-news-updates-2018-convention-news?e=[UNIQID]

2 comments:

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.